I am José Galisteo Ruiz, I am working at Xing as a backend developer.
- rack-mini-profile: Add support for Hotwire Turbo Drive.
- Rubygems: Small things until now.
- Xing typhoeus fork: Proposal to rename the fork to unblock the namespace, not approved but they committed to merging with the main fork.
- coinbasepro-python: It’s a small fix adding missing parameters for a query.
- pg_search: Return highlighted excerpt of result.
My own projects
- MegazordFS: It is a fuse-based filesystem that creates a virtual volume backed by several devices, totally unstable, just for learning.
- Bario: Redis-based nested progress bars to follow the progress of asynchronous tasks.
- OhMyChart: Small rails app that allows saving queries against a database, expose the response as JSON or embeddable charts.
- FuseTorrent: Allow to mount several torrents as fuse filesystem.
- VCR-Proxy: Web proxy based on Sinatra and VCR to record and replay all the http requests, useful for end-to-end tests.
- VIMO: Rails engine that allows to your users create and customize their own virtual models.
- HAML-jets: Add Haml support to Jets.
- api-proxy-openresty: OpenResty bootstrap ready for development and deployment on Heroku.
- Tetris Arduino: Better watch the linked video.
- I18n Dashboard: It’s a small dashboard to handle i18n keys backed in Redis. There is a mess with the forks, but you can check the commits to corroborate that I am the author.
- Radius-template: Ruby on Rails wrapper around radius gem.
3D print things
I have two blogs that I haven’t updated in some time.